Some of the links below may be affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for being part of our Keto Bite community!
This ridiculously easy Keto Chocolate Mousse recipe can go from dessert to breakfast and double as your Keto Chocolate Yogurt recipe! It takes just a few minutes so it’s perfect as a last minute indulgent dessert or can be made ahead and ready when you are.
Keto Chocolate Mousse
Ridiculously easy Keto Chocolate Mousse that can double as your Keto Chocolate Yogurt Recipe
Whip the heavy whipping cream, unsweetened cocoa powder and Swerve Confectioners until it's thick and creamy
Divide the mixture into two serving dishes
Top each serving dish with 1/4 cup of fresh raspberries
Top each serving dish with 1/4 of creme fraiche
- This is the organic cacao powder used in this recipe
- This is the sweetener used in this recipe
- Have this after dinner as a decadent dessert or call it Keto Yogurt and have it for breakfast!
- Eat this right away or make dessert ahead of time and refrigerate for later
- Use a stick blender for easy clean up
- If you're concerned about overindulging, cut the recipe in half for just one serving