Some of the links below may be affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for being part of our Keto Bite community!
Spicy Keto Zoodles
Perfect as a side dish or a main course!
- 1.5 Large Zucchini Spiralized
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- 3 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt To Taste
- Pepper To Taste
- 1 tbsp Parmesan Optional
Add the olive oil, garlic and red pepper flakes to a nonstick pan and heat over medium flame.
Cook until the garlic is fragrant (careful not to burn) about 30 seconds.
Add zucchini to the pan and stir to combine.
Cook 1-2 minutes or to desired tenderness. The longer you cook it, the softer the zucchini will be.
Add to serving plate and top with shredded parmesan.
- Use a spiralizer to make the zucchini noodles
- If you like extra spicy food, you can increase the Red Pepper Flakes to your taste (I used a full tbsp. in the video!)
- For a dairy free option, leave out the parmesan
- If you're not avoiding dairy, you can choose to use butter instead of olive oil
- Other topping options: Crispy Bacon, Chopped Hard Boiled Egg, Poached Egg
- To make it a full meal, add protein - Beef, Chicken, Fish or Tofu